Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Idols

Nope, I don't mean something to worship or someone to look up to. I mean American Idols.

Now, I know that everyone has their favorites and hopefully I don't step on any toes here. The people I like are: Megan, Matt, Michael and Scott.

These are just my thoughts from last night:

My favorites from last night were Danny, Matt and Allison.

The people who I thought were pretty bad last night were Anoop, Jorge, Lil, and Jasmine.
Megan, Michael, Scott, Kris, Alexis and, yes, even Adam were mediocre in my opinion.

I can't stand Adam anyway though. He comes across to me as a mixture of the singer from All American Rejects, Pete from the Fall Out Boy and a Jonas Brother. Paula made it a point of saying that he seems true to himself but to me, he looks fake with questionable sexuality.

There are very few Michael Jackson songs that I like...Billy Jean, Human Nature, The Way You Make Me Feel, Man in the Mirror, and Smooth Criminal...I think that is all of them so last night was hard to bear listening to the others sing any song that wasn't one of these.

If I had to choose, I would vote off either Anoop, Jorge, Lil or Jasmine. I think that Megan, Michael, Scott, Kris and Adam deserve a chance to keep going and show us what they got.

Guess, I will have to see what happens tonight....oh the suspense!

No comments: