Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Funnies

A man finds an old bottle lying on the beach. He picks it up and rubs it and a genie pops out. The man is very excited and says, "A genie! Great, now I get three wishes."

"No. You have been watching too many movies." said the genie. "You get one wish."

So the man thinks for a little bit and he finally says, "Well, I have always wanted to go to Hawaii but I am afraid to fly and I hate boats, can you build me a bridge to Hawaii?"

"A bridge to Hawaii? Do you know how hard that would be? The engineering involved? Isn’t there anything else that you want that would be easier?"

"Well, I have always wanted to understand women better," replied the man.

The genie was quiet for a few minutes and then he looked at the man and said....

"Would you like that bridge with two lanes or four?"

No comments: