Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Isaac!!!!



So today is a super special day. On this day four years ago, my nephew Isaac was born and he brought light into everyone's life. I thank God everyday for bringing him into our world. And I thank God for the strength of my sister and her husband who handle all the challenges of having a child with Down Syndrome and Isaac's health issues like champions. And, of course, I thank Him for the great doctors and nurses who cared for Isaac when he was in the NICU.

I wanted to send a special message to Isaac:

Isaac,

You have come so far in your life over the past four years and I am so very proud to be able to be your aunt. I love you so much and I can't wait to see how much you change and grow in the coming years. I miss you sweetie but I am always thinking of you!!!

Love , Aunt Len

No comments: