Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins!

1. Apparently there's some sort of belief by everyone in the office (except me) that I am the only one who needs to answer the telephone.

2. Today is a sunny day.

3. 2009 is okay so far. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it sucks.

4. Oh, yeah, that was it.

5. For too long I've been fighting with the child support system and seeing absolutely zero results.

6. I am not obsessed with the Easiest Baby Blanket; I am not! Just because I have frogged it 8 times for the edge does not mean I am obsessed.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sitting on my butt working on my sister's Christmas gift, tomorrow my plans include doing laundry and possibily tackling my yarn stash and Sunday, I want to eat lobster at Red Lobster where Mom and Princess Ivi are taking me for my birthday (which is Monday)!

No comments: