Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Activities

I absolutely love Masterpiece Theatre. There is just something about those wonderful, amazingly talented actors enacting the classics like Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights and so on.

Wuthering Heights was on last night. Well, at least part one. Tom Hardy, who plays Heathcliffe, is an amazing actor and pretty damn good to look at too. I can’t wait for next week when the conclusion will be on.

This weekend was very strange. Princess Ivi and I went to town (Palatka) and cashed my paycheck and went to Walmart. While there, I bought a replacement camera because I can’t stand it any longer. I just bought a Kodak Easyshare C913. It is just a basic camera.

Then, we went home, ate frozen lasagna, made Toll House cookies and vegged. I went to bed at about 9:30 slathered with Vicks Vapor Rub.

I slept very late on Sunday because I had not been sleeping well since having this cold.

After getting up though and taking some medicine, I did laundry (about five loads). Yesterday was the perfect day for drying them on the line since it was about 68 degrees and the wind was fairly constant. Most of the clothes dried within half an hour to 45 minutes.

I also cleaned my bedroom, did dishes, made dinner, sewed a button on a Calorimetry and took a shower.

But I ran out of steam at about 7:00 p.m. and spent the rest of the night parked in front of the tv working on the Spiral Tube Socks.

Princess Ivi has been reading the Twilight books and she was very touched by them as she spent a good deal of time crying while reading Twilight and New Moon. I love to see her get so involved in a book.

No comments: