Friday, January 23, 2009

Upcoming Retail Therapy

Princess Ivi is nursing a broken heart. It seems that the boy she liked doesn’t like her. He says she is too quiet. She was very sad last night and didn’t want to go to school this morning. (Stupid boy.)

Tomorrow, when I go to Palatka to cash my check, we are going to Payless. Shoes always make us feel better.

We have a busy day tomorrow. First we have to go to the post office and mail a ton of packages. We have to get up early though because the post office is only open until 11:30 a.m. Then we have to go to Palatka to cash my check and go to the shoe store. Then we are going to Keystone Heights. We will go to Advanced Auto Parts to return parts I bought for Dan's car. (He is apparently having a hard time getting it to me and I don't want to pressure him. I will return the parts and then, if he can get the car to me, I will buy them again later.) Then we have to go to the library to return books, to a store that I am dying to go into called The Dollarama (as I am hunting post cards), the health food store (to purchase more tea for my throat) and to the grocery store.

I am going to roast a chicken on Sunday. I have a craving for roast chicken with potatoes, onions and carrots. Yummm. I will make that Sunday instead of Saturday because after all of our running around on Saturday, I will need something quick to cook. I don't know what yet though. I will ask Princess Ivi for her input.

I have to remember to schedule an eye appointment at some point in time because I can't see well. I believe my prescription is off a bit. I would say so considering the fact that I am constantly enlarging the font on stuff so I can read.

Well, I am off to CVS for a "cheer up" gift for Princess Ivi.

No comments: