Monday, December 1, 2008

December, already?

Only 24 more days until Christmas. Realistically that is 23 more knitting days until Christmas. Although, I have a much shorter Christmas list given the state of my marriage and relationship with my in-laws.

So now, I am going to knit an afghan for my mom's bosses (who were nice enough to let Princess Ivi and I stay in the house they provide my mom). I am planning on using Homespun and 50 needles so it will work up quick.

I have to finish Hococo for my sister.

But first, I am working on a Special Olympics Scarf in honor of my nephew (who is 3 and a half) who has Down Syndrome. I am sure he will participate in the Special Olympics one day.

With respect to my cooking, I made perogies last night with cabbage, onions, and sausage. Yumm. They were frozen perogies because I haven't yet figured out how to make them from scratch.

With respect to my personal life, it is stil a mess. I am married still and can't do anything about it for six months to establish my residency. I most definitely do not want to go to Massachusetts to get this done. It is cold up there.

Princess Ivi is doing good. She has her first boyfriend. Yikes.

Well, time to go home and knit some more.

No comments: