1. I was born on April 27.
2. That makes my birth stone a diamond.
3. Which is convenient.
4. But makes it so I prefer unconventional gems/stones if someone wants to give me something with significance.
5. I have an older sister.
6. I have an older brother.
7. I have a great mother.
8. My parents are divorced and I don’t know my father.
9. People act strange when I tell them that I don’t know my father and he lived only half an hour from me when I was growing up.
10. It is okay though because I know my Father and I know that He loves me.
11. I have two half-brothers and a half-sister.
12. I have one child.
13. She is the best thing in my life.
14. She was born in Georgia.
15. I have lived in Massachusetts (twice), Florida (twice), and Georgia.
16. I did not learn to swim until I was nine.
17. I have night terrors.
18. I taught myself to knit ten years ago.
19. I am addicted to knitting.
20. Knitting keeps me sane.
21. I cannot sew or crochet.
22. I want to sew.
23. I break electronic devices and pop light bulbs.
24. I wear a size 11 shoe.
25. My mother is an artist.
26. My daughter is too.
27. I love coffee.
28. And chocolate.
29. I never went to summer camp.
30. I was a Girl Scout leader for three years.
31. I had more fun at Girl Scouts than my daughter.
32. I love to cook.
33. I hate to do dishes.
34. I like to be organized.
35. I am a paralegal.
36. I am lactose intolerant.
37. I am seriously allergic to mushrooms.
38. I have asthma.
39. I have not smoked a cigarette in nine years.
40. I love musicals.
41. My favorite is Summer Stock.
42. I love Judy Garland.
43. And Gene Kelly.
44. I don’t care about clothes, shoes or purses.
45. I am currently living with my mom because of a crisis in my life.
46. I have broken four bones in my body - calcaneus (heel bone), talus (ankle bone), pelvis, 12th
47. I have been in three car accidents - two rear end (someone hitting me) and one Honda v.
truck with snow plow.
48. I want to go to law school when my daughter goes to college.
49. I want to travel to different countries.
50. I want to go on a mission someday.
51. Not to an orphanage because leaving would break my heart.
52. I hate winter. Too cold.
53. I hate summer. Too hot.
54. I don’t cry often enough.
55. Anne Rivers Siddons is my favorite author.
56. I can’t read murder thriller books because they give me nightmares.
57. I go to the library once a week.
58. I love to sing in the car.
59. I like to sleep late on weekends.
60. I have a super cute nephew.
61. He has Down’s Syndrome.
62. I love him so very much!
63. There are some words I would like to ban the use of.
64. Sometimes I drive too fast.
65. I seriously dislike people who do not use their blinkers when turning.
66. I have had many jobs.
67. I rarely make it to midnight on New Year’s Eve.
68. I have only a handful of friends.
69. However, the friends I have are as dear to me as can be.
70. I think everyone should support their children.
71. I think punishment should be harsher for those who do not pay their child support.
72. I like the name Esther.
73. And Grace.
74. I wish I could go back in time and have one more day to spend with my Grammie.
75. But I know I will see her again.
76. I have one tattoo.
77. I got it for my 27th birthday.
78. My mom designed the tattoo when I was 13 for all of us kids.
79. It is like a family brand.
80. Only my sister and I have it so far.
81. It is on my ankle.
82. It hurt really bad.
83. But I want more tattoos.
84. Only I can’t afford them.
85. I swear too much.
86. Growing up, my mom used to wash my mouth out with soap.
87. Irish Spring tastes the worst.
88. I want to learn to speak Finnish.
89. My ethnic background includes Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, Swedish, French, French-
Canadian, German, and American Indian.
90. I want to go to every country where my ancestors came from.
91. The only time I have ever been out of the U.S. is when we went to Canada (Montreal to be
92. I was six or seven years old at the time.
93. I have been to 26 states in the U.S.
94. I will go to all 50 before I die.
95. When I am bored at work, I like to read blogs.
96. And visit Ravelry.
97. And look at knitting patterns.
98. I have a fear of crossing train tracks.
99. I cry when I listen to Christian rock songs.
100. You can learn more about me by continuing to read this blog.