So I normally don’t make resolutions because I never accomplish them but my sister talked me into making some for 2008 so here we go….
1. Keep in touch with my family and friends better.
2. Knit one mile per month.
3. Use at least half my yarn stash before buying more (unless emergency situation arises).
4. Knit a pair of socks.
5. Knit all Christmas gifts.
6. Exercise more.
7. Take more pictures.
8. Post pictures on my blog and Ravelry.
9. Knit something for myself.
10. Knit more for Princess Ivi.