Thursday, January 17, 2008

Knitter's Block....

So I seem to be suffering from knitter's block. I can't think of any new projects to work on. I have been plugging away on my UFOs and am making good progress. I finished Princess Ivi's striped blanket which I think took me about 5 years to finish.

I am also working on my sister's prayer shawl which I started after she had her first miscarriage but it is K3, P3 ribbing so I find it very tedious.

Regarding the Campfire Socks, well, I finished one. Then Princess Ivi put it on and it didn't fit right. I don't know if it was the short-row heel or what but it didn't work length-wise and the women's size wasn't wide enough and of course, the men's was too wide. So I put it in my UGH bag and I will find a different pattern.

All in all, though, I am pretty uninspired regarding knitting lately. Hopefully, it is a phase which will pass quickly.

No comments: