Friday, January 4, 2008

I have irritating coworkers....

So I hate my coworkers. Well, not hate but extreme dislike. I have this one coworker who has absolutely no manners at all. We will call her S.

When the weather got cold she asked me in a very snotty tone, “so are you going to make me a hat and scarf?” Not can you or God forbid she actually say please.

But I made her and my other coworker each a scarf for Christmas and told S she would have to wait on the hat.

I had a scarf that I had been working on at soccer practices. I was going to keep it but it lost its appeal so I gave it to S.

I made up the hat over the New Year’s holiday and brought it in. She was not here on Wednesday so I put it on her desk. On Thursday she came into my office and said, “it’s nice but it doesn’t fit my head.” No thank you. No can you please fix it.

I said okay well I will take it back and work on redoing it.

Then when she was leaving (an hour and a half early), she said “boy, I wish I had a hat so my head wouldn’t be cold.” Again, in her snotty tone.

So I have decided that I am not going to reknit the hat. I am sure I will at some point but not right now. Instead I am going to take that important time and use it for people who actually appreciate me and have manners enough to say please and thank you.

No comments: