Thursday, March 14, 2013

Too busy to read....

As I mentioned in an earlier posting, I upgraded my Kindle to a Kindle Fire which I am totally loving.  (I gave my old Kindle to Princess Ivi.).

So now that I have this awesome little reader, what have I been reading you ask.  The answer....nothing.  I have been too busy on Pinterest.  But now that I have planned by dream wedding, my dream house, dream baby showers, and dream dinners, I will start reading again.

As for tv, we haven't watched anything interesting although I am really looking forward to the return of Revolution.

Movies....we watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower which was really good but it has a sad part that just sneaks up and grabs you.  Princess Ivi and I were both in tears.

I also saw Snitch with the boyfriend.  It was okay.  It wasn't quite as action-y as I expected.


No comments: