Monday, March 18, 2013

SATs, College Lists, and Scholarships....How I plan on keeping it all straight.


What’s up in the parenting world?  Well, Princess Ivi is starting a SAT prep class next Sunday and she will be taking her SATs on May 5th.  We also have been scouring the College Board’s book on scholarships and making lists of colleges she is interested in.  I am thinking of buying a huge poster size white board calendar so we can calendar in the deadlines.  I have only ever seen them for 3 months at a time but I think that would be good.  I will pick up a basic calendar/planner and calendar months ahead too and then we can just transfer it onto the big one. And with both of us on this, we should not miss any deadlines...hopefully.

She has an eye appointment on Saturday.  I expect they will tell her she will need to wear her glasses all the time but I am hoping that the glasses don’t cost a fortune.  Between new phones for both of us, new glasses for me, birthday stuff, stock ups at the grocery store and Sam’s , and a new (used) dryer, we have spent way too much money over the past few weeks.  

No comments: