Here are my UFOs which need addressing:
- Prayer Shawl started in 2005 (maybe even late 2004): This project is 3/4 of the way finished but is so boring to work on.
- Isaac's 2nd Sweater started August 1, 2007: After a disastrous 1st sweater, I chose to make another. Unfortunately, it is a size 2 and my nephew is now a size 4. I was going to frog this but decided I will finish it and maybe donate it. The back is complete. Need to knit sleeves and front.
- Simple Stockinette Socks started June 17, 2008: One sock is complete and the second sock has been cast on and knit for about two inches.
- Stocking started October 20, 2008: This stocking is knit. It just needs to be seamed, the ends woven in and decorated, if necessary.
Special Olympic Scarf 2009 started November 28, 2008: I thought this project was done but found it in a bag this weekend. It is knit but the ends need to be woven in.
- Spiral Tube Socks started December 30, 2008: These were supposed to be a gift for my sister. One sock is about 3/4 of the way finished.
Ilene Market Bagstarted March 14, 2009: Frogged
- Easiest Baby Blanket started March 23, 2009: This was made for my friend's baby who will be a year old in August. It was turning out so well but then I knit until the end of the yarn supply and realized I forgot to do the border. I unknit it to do the border and somehow got started on the wrong row of the pattern. Need to sit down and carefully frog it until I can pick up the stitches and reknit it correctly.
Red Scarfstarted in 2009: Frogged.
- Corrugator started December 22, 2009: This scarf was made for my coworker who supplied the yarn. I didn't like the way it was knitting up so I frogged it and reknit it as a simple ribbed scarf which is 25% of the way complete. MUST FINISH IN MARCH or my conscience will get the better of me.
- Zozo started January 14, 2010: He needs feet and to be assembled.
- Princess Needle Case started January 21, 2010: A pro made for me to hold pens in my purse. 3/4 of the way complete.
Test Knitting Cowlstarted January 25, 2010. After several false starts, I have knit up about four inches of this in the round and realized that I don't like the pattern, I think it is knitting up rather ugly, it is a useless project for me as I have no one that would wear it and if I continue to work on it, it will be a waste of time. Frogged.
- Special Olympic Scarf 2010 started February 13, 2010. This is knit and half the ends are woven in.
It is sad to see that I have an unfinished project from over five years ago. Hopefully, I can get some more of these finished this month. If not, I am thinking I may make May a UFO month as well. Maybe that is what I need to do to get these projects done. Set aside an entire month and discipline myself to finish them and not start anything else.
Wish me luck for my mission.