Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ShopAtHome.com

As you can see, yesterday was my blogiversary and I forgot.  Oops.  If it wasn't for the fact that I could type the post early and set it to post yesterday, I would have not done anything.  Guess that is a sign of how busy my life is.

Things would probably be easier to remember if I could get online at home but no such luck.  I owe the phone/internet company money and they have turned off the internet for now.  I am still surprised they have not turned off the phone but it is only a matter of time now.   

Let's recap quickly...I love ShopAtHome.com.  I recently purchased some Proactive for Princess Ivi and paid $26 but I got $21 back from ShopAtHome.com.  Works for me.  If you are interested, you can follow the link and when you make a qualifying purchase withing 60 days, we will both get $5.  How cool is that? 

9th grade is going okay for Princess Ivi.  She is in English Honors and Algebra 2 Honors.  Such a smartie.  She is also taking ROTC which she really loves.

No comments: