Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I love my kid!!!


Happy Birthday Band-Aid!!!

It is so hard to believe that fourteen years have gone by since the day you came into my life and fulfilled my destiny to be your mom. I feel so blessed to be your mom.
You are amazing, beautiful, talented, loving, caring, creative, smart, funny, compassionate, brave, courageous, artistic, wonderful, kind, determined, unique, blessed, strong.
I hope you never forget how much I love you.
I will always be your best and loudest cheerleader. I will always be striving to better your life. I will always be a listening ear and a pair of arms to hug you. I will always try to heal your hurts whether they are big or small. I will always champion your causes and I will always believe in you.
I love you honey!!

Happy 14th birthday
my sweet, sweet girl!!!!

No comments: