Wednesday, February 24, 2010

10 Places I Have Been Meaning to Visit (a day late)

I was so crazy busy at work yesterday that I didn’t get a chance to post my 10 on Tuesday. I wasn’t going to post anything else today in honor of Princess Ivi’s birthday but I am going to program this to post late tonight.

Anyway here is my list of 10 Places I Have Been Meaning to Visit (in no particular order):

1. Ireland
2. Scotland
3. Venice
4. England
5. Quebec, Canada
6. Finland
7. California
8. Africa
9. Spain
10. France

I could go on and on. I want to go everywhere but am limited by funds. I am also limited on travel to some destinations particularly those that require anti-malaria drugs before travel because it is contraindicated in people with psoriasis. (The same with small pox and the small pox vaccine.) Some day I will get to all of my places on my list and hopefully, Princess Ivi and I will be together on those visits and will make great memories.

No comments: