Thursday, June 26, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

68

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

Take the test!

So I took this test above. I keep seeing everyone with low scores. I got a 68 and am a superior 1930s wife. I am not sure if that is something to be proud of or not. My husband thinks it is but that is because he benefits so much from me being the wife that I am.

With respect to the socks, I was diligently working on turning the heel and I realized that somehow I have used the wrong two needles to work the heel so I had to undo it. I will start the heel again tonight and hopefully, I will not mess up again.

I have spent the last few days browsing other people's blogs. I love to read them. It is like an addiction now.

I have spent my lunch break today drooling over the Ikea catalog. I think we will be taking a road trip in a few weeks because we need to buy a bed, couch (preferably a sleeper), dressers, etc..

I don't have much to say today except that I wish it was Friday. Working in family law and dealing with divorces everyday pretty much sucks.

No comments: