Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year, New Rear Fit Bottomed Challenge!!

I am supposed to be writing about breaking bad habits and failing but I am not really feeling that.  So instead, I am writing about the fact that I am participating in the New Year New Rear Fit Bottomed Challenge. 

new-year-new-rear-challengeDay 1 Challenge:  Pick a food resolution that works!

I am sticking with my no dairy unless it’s lactose free which I posted about earlier this week.

I have been lactose intolerant for as long as I can remember.  Unfortunately, I haven’t eaten the way I should for a long time.  I am not sure what excuse I have except stubbornness.  I didn’t want to stop eating the things that I like, like ice cream and cheese.  However, this stubbornness is catching up with me between stomach issues and, as I suspect, aggravation of my autoimmune disorder. Plus, I sure not feeling well is contributing to my emotional well-being, too.

But 2015 is the year I change all that!!!

To get started, I bought So Delicious Coconut Milk Yogurt.  I tried the blueberry yesterday. I really liked it.  I have tried soy yogurt before but I didn’t like it at all.  Not the case yesterday.  I really like the taste and the texture. I will be buying more So Delicious Yogurt.  And as a positive, I have coupons too.

I also bought So Delicious Coconut Milk “ice cream” in milk chocolate.  This is heavenly.  It tastes like a Mounds bar.  It is yummy.

With respect to cheese, I bought some but I have to make eating it a habit because I am not super excited about the texture yet. 

No comments: