Monday, January 5, 2015

I got bad habits, bad habits

I have habits.  Bad ones.  I swear a lot but I don’t really care.  I;m from Massachusetts so I just consider it part of my Yankee flair.  I also peel my nails if one of them breaks or chips.  I really should file it and fix it but I’m usually too lazy.  I also think it’s because I used to bite my nails really bad for years and years so peeling them is kind of the same thing. 

The worst habit that I have though is not only a bad habit but it is also pretty yucky. 

I have plaque psoriasis.  It gets pretty bad on my elbows and my scalp.  My bad habit is that I pick at my psoriasis scaly skin.  When I pick my scalp, I also lose pieces of hair.  I’m okay right now because I have thick hair but I worry that some day that may change so I really need to stop doing that.  I guess I should add that to my “taking better care of myself” goal.NaBloPoMo_1214_465x287_HABIT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Habits are always difficult to break. Good luck with it!

Terri M., the Director
Second Run Reviews