Friday, February 27, 2009

Photos of my life....

Since I never post photos, I thought I would today.




This was Princess Ivi last weekend. That is her hiding behind her book. She spent all Sunday in bed reading.


Both of these are shots of the sandhill cranes that come and hang out in our yard on the weekends.






This is Princess Ivi's completed birthday blanket. It was the Basketweave Pattern from Leisure Arts #4165, Quick Knits with Speed Stix made with three strands of Homespun and one of Vanna's Choice. I am pretty pleased with it.

The tassels were interesting to make. They looked like little purple ghosts.

I hope that not too much of the Homespun fluffs off.



I am going to try to take more pictures and post them here. I will be making a post in the coming days of recent knitting projects that I never posted pictures of.

No comments: