Tuesday, March 16, 2010

20 Questions instead of 10 on Tuesday

Since this week's 10 on Tuesday is 10 ways to celebrate St. Patty's Day and I only celebrate one way (with corned beef and cabbage, of course), I thought I would skip it and instead participate in Carole's 20 question meme. So here goes...

20 Questions (typed on Monday)

1. Explain what ended your last relationship?

My estranged husband is addicted to prescription pain medicine. I got tired of him being wasted all the time and not working so he could get more medicine. And being willing to spend money on filling his prescriptions instead of paying bills.

2. When was the last time you shaved?

My legs, probably about a week ago. Underarms was last night.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.

I was driving to work and of course, I was running late since I woke up 45 minutes late this a.m. I hate daylight savings.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?

Umm...putting together a package for work to send to the state attorney's office.

5. Some things you are excited about?

Being able to move out of my mother's house. My daughter's 8th grade graduation. Spending the summer doing fun stuff with my daughter.

6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?

None. I don't like jell-o gelatin but I love jell-o pudding, vanilla.

7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?

Nothing. Didn't go.

8. Do you have any famous ancestors?

Well, my dad's family was one of the first settlers in Quebec. And I have a female ancestor that got flogged at all the crossroads in Quebec because she dressed up like a man.

9. Last thing received in the mail?

Bills. A package from a swap partner.

10. How many different beverages have you had today?

Coffee, water, Sprite.

11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?

Yes, of course.

12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?

No. When I go to the beach, I usually walk, collect shells, or take pictures of my daughter.

13. Any plans for Friday night?

Not that I know of but I am the mom of a teenager so that could change.

14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?

IDK. I rarely go to the beach and I DEFINITELY do not swim in the water.

15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?

Yes. My daughter sold some for a fundraiser once. I think they are pretty nasty. When I eat popcorn, I want it to be fresh.

16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?

Yes.

17. Describe your keychain(s)?

Umm, Black tab that matched a purse that I don't use anymore.

18. Where do you keep your change?

In a canning jar on my dresser until it gets full, then I roll it and put it in the bank.

19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?

Last year, they were threatening to close our local middle school and I went to the rally to stop it.

20. What kind of winter coat do you own?

I live in Florida so I don't really have a "winter" coat. If it gets really cold, I will wear a sweater, hooded sweatshirt or a leather jacket.

No comments: