Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh, Fudge!!

I attempted to make peanut butter fudge last night. It isn't fudge though. It is more like gooey peanut butter caramels. It tastes good but unfortunately, it wouldn't package well for my goody packages for the office.

I may use it to make chocolate surprise cookies and stick it in the middle of the cookie...or I might just eat it with a spoon.

I have to make the chocolate cookies tonight and then finish packaging the containers for the office.

I finished my last Christmas knitting last night. Mom is going to do some seaming for me on Wednesday which is great since the seaming that needs to be done is beyond my sewing ability. Once that is done, those 4 gifts can be wrapped and put under the tree.

I am going to wrap Princess Ivi's gifts tonight and my Mom's and then, I think, I might be ready for Christmas.

No comments: