Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gratitude for a great website

I am a subscriber of Balancing Beauty and Bedlam. I have been avidly reading about Jen's brother's adoption of a special needs child from Ecuador. On her post today, she sent us to (in)courage to read her brother's perspective on little Edison and his addition to their family. This is a great story and I love that they welcomed a child with Down Syndrome into their family.

After reading the posting, I started exploring (in)courage. I love this site. I subscribed to the feed and read every post, often struggling to hold back my tears. I would encourage everyone to check it out. (Follow the link here or click on the (in)courage button on my sidebar.)

One thing that I read that I really liked. So much is this.

"Gratitude is a decision. It's also a gift; it multiplies and spreads to those around us."

During this holiday season, remember to be grateful for all the gifts in your life. Even if you can't see them as gifts, they are gifts and each and every aspect of your life is part of the plan for you.

No comments: