Friday, October 24, 2008

Two more weeks!!! AHHHH!!

The packing for the move is coming along. It is hard to pack when you work full-time, go to school three nights a week, and are generally exhausted most of the time. But it is slowly coming along. Since I only have 14 days left, I really need to push myself to get a lot done this weekend.

It is also hard to pack because it looks like we will be staying with my mom for a few weeks and I need to make sure we all can access anything we might need for those weeks. So packing also consists of sorting and labeling boxes.

But the good news is that Ryan and I both have jobs already. I am going back to a law office I worked in about 5 years ago (in Gainesville) and Ryan is going to work for an AC/Refrigeration company. It is great that we have them with no interviews and stuff.

I am really dreading driving the moving truck down there. It seems to take forever when you are driving the truck and pulling a tow dolly.

I am getting excited though because I miss my mom terribly. I also found out that in addition to Yarnworks which has been in Gainesville for a long time, there is also a new yarn shop: Hanks Yarn and Fiber. This is a good news/bad news kind of thing. Good news because it is a yarn shop. Bad news because it is right down the street from my office and I have an hour for lunch. I could spend a lot of money in a yarn shop in an hour. But hey, with both of us working, I will have spending money again. Just in time for Christmas too. (Hanks has a website http://www.hanksyarn.com/ and a Ravelry group http://www.ravelry.com/groups/hanks.)

Well, I am busy at work trying to wrap up as many cases as I can before I leave.

No comments: