So I hope everyone survived Halloween. I did. I met my sister, nephew and daughter at the mall for trick-or-treating and then I dropped my daughter off with her best friend. She came home with a huge bag of candy.
I am now on Ravelry. If you want to stop by I am SoccerMomKnits. I absolutely love Ravelry.
As for knitting, I have several projects going on ...
1. a scarf for daughter made with Lion Brand Landscapes (which cost $2 per ball at Ocean State Job Lot);
2. a scarf for sister made with Bernat Solo (which cost $1.50 per ball at Ocean State);
3. mittens for sister made with Jiffy Thick & Quick (these worry me because i put the yarn and pattern down somewhere at home and now can't locate them);
4. two secret projects for knitty pals (which I must finish ASAP and mail);
5. chunky scarf for myself made with Moda Dea Tweedle Dee (from Knit Scarves!);
6. Lion Brand spring shrug made with Romance ($5 per ball at Ocean State);
7. Prayer Shawl (started in January of 2005);
8. Striped blanket for daughter (started over 2 years ago);
9. Washcloth (which is destined to be frogged);
10. Nephew's sweater (Yankee Knitter roll raglan - needs to be blocked and seamed); and
11. Nephew sweater (back is done).
I feel like I am forgetting some projects but I can't think of any more. That is a lot to finish. Some needs to be done before Christmas and others will be done by March (self-imposed deadline).