This is an easy one....
1. Caulking the tub.
2. Cleaning out my closet.
3. Dusting under my bed.
4. Replacing the bathroom door handle which has been broken since before Thanksgiving.
5. Repairing the towel bar in the bathroom that Princess Ivi and I broke while wrestling for the hand towel.
6. Sorting through cookbooks to decide what I am keeping and what I am getting rid of.
7. Filing torn out/printed recipes.
8. Filing knitting patterns into their appropriate binders.
9. Organizing photos and putting them in albums (over 10 years worth).
10. Reorganizing bedroom furniture to make more space.
I could probably go on and on but then it wouldn't be 10 things. Thanks Carole for the idea.