Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SO LONG 2008!! BRING ON 2009!!!

I can't believe tomorrow is a new year. It seems that 2008 was a rocky, crazy, bittersweet year.

There were ups and downs (more downs than ups unfortunately) but each slide down just made me stronger, more determined, and more sure of myself.

2008 brought so many changes to Princess Ivi as well. She matured and grew (almost as tall as me). She learned of heartbreak when the neighbor broke her heart. She made strong friendships which will last for many years. She created beautiful art and wrote songs that can break your heart.

I can't wait to see what 2009 brings for Princess Ivi and myself. I am sure there will be ups and downs (hopefully more ups than downs) but I am sure we will learn a lesson from the downs and use the lesson to make our lives fuller.

I hope I continue to grow (spiritually and emotionally) in 2009. I hope I learn to see more beauty in everyday life. I hope I continue to challenge myself and I hope that I am the mother, person, woman God wants me to be.

I hope that Princess Ivi continues to grow more and more into the woman she is meant to be and I hope that whatever 2009 brings, she continues to weather the ride as admirably as she has so far.

And to all of you, I hope that 2009 brings wonder, joy, happiness and peace to you and your family.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

No comments: