Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm such a slacker!

I am so bad at this blogging thing. It has been days and days since I last posted anything. And I have the feeling that I am just talking to myself anyway. Oh well though, nothing new there.

So this weekend Princess Ivi earned $50 by going to the reptile show with my brother-in-law. My sister, the baby, and I met up with them for lunch and to relieve her of her duties. There were some absolutely disgusting snakes at this thing and cockroaches (who in their right mind would want to buy a cockroach), worms, frogs, turtles, etc. But worse than the animals, were the people. Lots of piercing, tattoos, strange t-shirts, weird hair, lots of shock factor.

I did see one funny thing though...I saw an old woman who had to be in her 70s walking through the show in her nightgown, pushing her walker, checking out all the snakes. It was definitely not something you would expect to see there.

I haven't gotten much knitting done lately. I did finish my homeless mitten and cast on for my sister's mittens but that is it. My arthritis is making it so I can barely move my thumbs. I think it is because fall has finally hit New England. No more hot weather and it has been raining for several days now. I am hoping that it doesn't last too long so I can get back to the knitting.

Well, back to work.

No comments: