Monday, October 22, 2007

Condensed catch-up

I have been so bad about blogging since the 10th. So let me try to catch you up with the highlights…

Saturday, October 13, 2007
Princess Ivi had a soccer game. They lost. Again. Poor things, I am sure it is hard to stay motivated to play when you keep losing.

She then had a Halloween birthday party. She was a vampires and she had lots of fun. The birthday girl’s mother amazed me. She did a party for a 12 year old and a 6 year old at the same time plus cooked all the food and made the cake. Wow! Superwoman.

Sunday, October 14, 2007
Took a trip to Ocean State Job Lots and found Lion Brand Landscapes for $2 a ball. Bought 4.

Monday, October 15, 2007
Finished one swap item. Shhh…it is a secret. I will post more about it when I know the receiver has gotten the item.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007
After soccer practice, we went to the knitting group at Barnes & Noble and finished the other swap item.

Friday, October 19, 2007
Was able to leave work at 3:15 p.m. Took Princess Ivi to pick up her glasses. She looks amazing in them. Very smart looking.

Soccer practice was canceled due to rain.

My sister (whom I live with) made caramel popcorn with the bag of Kraft Caramel Bits (caramels with no plastic to unwrap) I bought. They were supposed to be for caramel apples but the popcorn was great. I could have eaten a whole lot more though.

Saturday, October 20, 2007
Had a total spaz moment on the way to the soccer game and couldn’t find the soccer field. (It was our first time playing there.) So we skipped the game. Shame on us!

Stopped by a new yarn shop on the way home. Karen carries lots of quilt fabric and Valley Yarns (WEBS brand of yarn). She also offers classes and is very, very nice.

Princess Ivi had another Halloween birthday party. She had fun but called me about 2 hours into the party to come pick her up.

Went back out to Ocean State Job Lots with my sister. Bought more yarn…shame on me! On the way home, we saw two beautiful rainbows right beside each other.

Watched Happy Feet. I love the line where the little penguin says, “This guy is so accidentally cool.” Princess Ivi informed me that I am accidentally cool.

Sunday, October 21, 2007
Since everything had finally dried out, we went to the park to collect leaves and walked around the duck pond. It was a nice hour spent outside.

Then we went to the Laundromat. There was the cutest guy there and he kept smiling at me but I didn’t quite know what to do about since I am such a dating dork. Maybe we’ll run into each other again.

Monday, October 22, 2007
Back to work. Yuck!!

So that is a very condensed version of the past two weeks. I am going to try to do better about this blogging thing and I am working on some pictures.

No comments: