Sunday, September 16, 2007

Almost Monday Already

This weekend flew by so fast. Too fast. Saturday was spent at a soccer game and at the Johnny Appleseed Festival. The girls lost but played really well.

The festival was really good. And so were the caramel apples. Yum!

I started a new scarf as my easy soccer game project. It is worked with chunky yarn and a faux rib stitch. I am not sure about the yarn. It is one of those that change color. Kind of hard to get used to.

At the festival, I hooked up with a local group that collects knitted/crocheted items for the needy people in our community. They are having a Knit A Thon on October 20. Their goal is to collect 8,000 items this year. Of course, I will be there.

Today was spent at the laundromat. Yuck! Although we did learn that we can't put laundy off to every two weeks. By then, we have nothing to wear and it takes forever to finish.

Well, I have to get ready for the week ahead.

No comments: