Tuesday, December 20, 2011

10 Things You Have to Do Before Christmas/Hannukah/The Weekend

Here is my top ten list of things to do before the holiday.
  1. Make fudge and other goodies.
  2. Ship gifts to my sister
  3. Shop for my brother, sister-in-law and nephews
  4. Wrap all gifts
  5. Knit a pair of leg warmers
  6. Drive daughter’s boyfriend home.
  7. Plan menu for Christmas Eve.
  8. Shop for food.
  9. Go to work everyday and accomplish to-do list.
  10. Sleep so I am not a grump on Christmas morning.
Of course, as I think, there are a lot more things I need to do in addition to this.  Bummer.  I need to find a way to clone myself.  I would like a knitting self, a working self, a cooking and cleaning self, a hang out with daughter self (the real me)...and I am sure there are more.  

No comments: