Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family? I wish for us to be able to have an enjoyable holiday even without the gifts (since as of this moment, I have no money to buy ANY gifts.)

2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Our Christmas morning tradition is to open our stockings and spend a while going through each item, then we have coffee/juice, open Santa’s presents and then wait for grandma to come over to open the rest.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? Seriously, I think I would wish for a haircut.  Or a new pair of glasses.

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? I knit items using yarn from my stash that I have gotten as gifts to make something handmade.    

5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Trivial Pursuit, Cribbage and Rummy.  My daughter and I still play those games.  

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?  Stockings for everyone.  Hanging ceramic bells (that have the 12 days of Christmas on them).  My grant-aunt made them for all of us and I love to hang them every year.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? No where.  I like to be home for Christmas.  

8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? An Xbox 360, Black Ops, and Hasbro Family Game Night.  

No comments: