Thursday, July 1, 2010

Perogies and Painting

Last night, I got home and Princess Ivi wanted to make dinner.  She was making perogies.  Yum.  She had pan problems though so I took over.  They were kind of bland so I made an impromptu cheese sauce for them.  For future reference, it is difficult to make a cheese sauce when you have no flour.  I actually used garlic powder to make the roué but I think they turned out okay.

After dinner, Princess Ivi pained her nightstand.  It is now purple with gray drawers and black drawer pulls.  It was yellow which is totally not Princess Ivi.  Now, it looks very Dr. Seuss-ish.

While she was painting, I browsed through my Google Reader and came across the sad news that my local yarn shop is closing their brick and mortar store.  Boo-hoo-hoo.  I am so sad.  I loved that store. 

Then we watched A Walk to Remember and I watched Princess Ivi cry while watching it which is a very rare thing for her.

 

This morning, I woke up a little bit earlier so I could drive over and pick up Princess Ivi’s boyfriend.  They went to see an 11:00 a.m. showing of Eclipse and now they are hanging at the mall.  I am going to pick them up after work.

Tonight for dinner, I am making barbecued chicken legs, potato salad and green salad.

Gotta get through tonight and tomorrow and then, I have a three day weekend. 

No comments: