Thursday, January 21, 2010

No longer MIA

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since January 11. So much for my resolution to blog more regularly.

I have not been blogging because I have been feeling kind of ...frazzled, I guess. Hard to get focused on anything. I haven't been able to really get into anything. Not knitting, not reading. Nothing. I am feeling a bit better so hopefully, I will find (and stick to) a blogging schedule.

I have also been busy at work preparing for a huge trial that started on Tuesday. Of course, it was a useless effort since the other side dropped half of their case before jury selection. Then, they said they would waive the jury trial. So all in all, it wound up being a lot of preparing for a very short one day trial to determine how much money the person should get.

Last night, I stayed at my office (which is 45 minutes from home) until 8:45 p.m. which ruined the plan to go check out a church. Princess Ivi and I have decided to go on Sunday instead and see if that makes her feel like God is part of her life again. (This is a long drawn out story which I am not going to post about here since I feel like I have covered it over at Ravelry but if by chance anyone reads this and wants more info, just let me know.)

No comments: