Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My baby is turning 13!



Today is my baby's birthday. She entered the world 13 years ago today at 8:01 a.m. and I fell in love instantly.

She has endured a lot over her short years and I admire her so much. She always handles every adversity with courage and perseveres through all her trials. Most importantly, she remains true to herself.

So on this important anniversary I want to say:

I love you baby. I am so glad that you are a part of my life and I was chosen to be your mother.

You make my life complete and you teach me new things everyday. You teach me to remain true even when tempted to change to please others, to smile even when life is hard, to keep going even when you are scared, to wish even when it may not come true, to work hard even when you get tired, to see even when you want to close your eyes, and most of all, to love with all that you have.

You are my inspiration and I am so proud of you.

Love always,
Mommy

No comments: